Account Manager EU
The successful candidates will be fluent in Dutch and English.
Overall Job Purpose:
• Assist, develop and grow this new project by selling to (mainly) Dutch Resellers
• Build professional, strategic and productive business relationships with account base via strategic telephone conversations and from leads generated from marketing.
• Regularly achieve individual profit and KPI targets
• Understand the account base and demonstrate accurate account mapping within all accounts
• Demonstrate significant growth across all accounts
Core skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong and disciplined attitude to work
• Decent grammatical and numerical skills
• IT knowledge would be required for at least one candidate and a basic understanding of IT systems by the other.
• Good knowledge of Word, Excel, mail packages and ideally Google marketing
• Excellent customer service skills
The IT-Group is a rapidly growing UK IT organisation with vacancies in our online Hardware VAR / Distribution business based in Utrecht Holland. The new site will host a Dutch equivalent of this site and concentrate on selling discounted h/ware for key manufacturers such as HP, IBM, Cisco and APC. Due to our buying power we are not only exceptionally competitive on price we are on most occasions in a situation where we can beat most if not all competitors on price.
Due to expansion (year on year growth over our 9 years of trading) we are now looking to recruit two hard working, dynamic account managers to help launch our first European office. We are also looking for an administrator / marketing person to support them. IML (parent company) is a £40m T/O IT Group with three UK offices and currently selling into several European countries including Holland, Germany, France, Italy and Spain. Our aim is to open more European offices over the coming years and repeat our UK success in each which will take us to our £50m T/O target by end of 2013 and £100m by 2017.
What's in it for you?
- A good basic salary
- A monthly commission paid against gross profit at rates between 5% and 20% dependent on particular hardware or services
- Uncapped earning potential
- Other bonuses and incentives
- 24 days holidays per year plus statutory holidays (increases over time)
- Exceptional Training and Development
- Fantastic working environment
- Potential to manage a small team and gain the rewards this brings
- Supported by a vastly growing business with exceptional knowledge & success in this area